Integrated Health Sciences Honors Track
Fast track your career in the health sciences.
This Honors Track program is designed for future occupational and physical therapists, physician assistants, nurses, I-O psychologists, mental health counselors, and speech language pathologists who are—though still in high school or have not yet started their college careers—committed to a profession in the Health Sciences.
Acceptance into the Integrated Health Sciences Honors Track conditionally reserves a spot in Touro’s School of Health Sciences. Students who demonstrate exceptional academic ability and commitment to pursue a career in health sciences are encouraged to apply.
How to apply to the Integrated Health Sciences Honors Track:
- A completed Integrated Honors Program application.
- High school average of 90% or better.
- SAT score 1250/1600 or 1900/2400, with a minimum of 600 in each of the three sections or ACT score of 26
- Acceptance to a Touro undergraduate school
- Letter of recommendation by the Dean of the undergraduate division following a formal interview with the Office of the Dean.
Notification of acceptance will be provided by the undergraduate admissions department.
To retain your spot at the School of Health Sciences, accepted students must:
- Receive a grade of “B” or better on all courses
- Receive a grade of “A-” or better on all MAJOR courses
- Enter the professional phase within 36 months of matriculation at a Touro College campus in the US.
- Attend on-campus scheduled meetings with the Director of Central Admissions
- Follow the application processes and deadlines for the SHS program to which they have been admitted in order to conditionally retain their seat. The Director of Central Admissions will be available during on-campus meetings to review pre-requisite course sequencing and progression in a timely manner through the pre-professional phase. Students must complete all pre-requisite coursework and required volunteer work (in addition to those completed for consideration into the Honors Program) by the deadlines stated on the webpage for each SHS Program.
- Take the GRE, required by Speech Language Pathology program and Doctor of Physical Therapy program, and score a minimum of 1250 on the first two parts and 4.5 or higher on the written section.
- Identify their intended start date for the professional phase of the program. Deferment and earlier attendance requires permission of the Program Chair and Director.
For more information about the Integrated Health Sciences Honors Track option, please contact the applicable person:
Lander College of Arts & Sciences (Flatbush)
Rabbi Justin Gershon
1602 Avenue J
Brooklyn, NY 11230
718-252-7800 x 59399
Lander College for Men
Rabbi Barry Nathan
75-31 150th Street
Kew Gardens Hills, NY 11367
Lander College for Women
Mrs. Sarah Klugmann
227 West 60th Street
New York, NY 10023
Touro College Los Angeles
Assistant Director of Admissions & Recruiting
Phone: 323-822-9700 x 85155
* Final admission to the School of Health Sciences is based upon the sole discretion of the Touro College School of Health Science Admissions department and requires successful completion of all of the requirements of the Integrated Health Sciences Honors Track.