International Business (for business majors)
This minor is meant for business majors. To fulfill the requirements for a minor in international business you must complete 15 credits as follows:
Required Core (12 Credits):
- EBFN 101 Principles of Finance 3
- EBEN 408 International Trade and Monetary Systems 3
- IB 610 Introduction to International Business 3
Choose one of the following:
- HISN 334 Topics in Modern European History 3
- HISN 363 Topics in Third World Modern History 3
- POLN 103 International Relations 3
- POLN 222 International Law 3
Two electives (6 credits):
- EBFN 338 International Financial Markets 3
- EBFN 420 International Commodity Trading 3
- EBKN 340 International Marketing Management 3
- EBMN 310 Multinational Business Management 3
- EBAN 351 International Accounting 3
- EBEN 311 Comparative Economic Systems 3
Total Credits in Program 15
- This minor is meant for Business majors. Other students can take the minor, but would need to take several prerequisite courses.
- All/most of these courses require prerequisites. Students should verify that prerequisites have been fulfilled
- Courses for the minor (except for Principles of Finance) may NOT be double counted or used to satisfy other college or major requirements.
- At least four of the six courses for the minor must be taken at Touro College.